Our success will be measured by the ultimate judge...the customer. The only voice that counts.
Southco drives and maintains a management system that is compliant to ISO 9001 and to ISO/TS 16949 standards.
By focusing on customer satisfaction, we strive to design our products to meet the needs of our customers, control our processes using appropriate techniques, manufacture our products to be defect free, involve all employees in continuous improvement, deliver our products in a timely manner, and support them with quality customer service.
Southco's Quality Manual, Quality Certification, and Environmental policy are available on the Downloads and Support page.
Southco is committed to the environmental safety and health of its employees, customers and neighbors and to the protection of the environment.
Southco is committed to an effective environmental management system designed to support our strategic business objectives.
The following principles shall apply to all Southco business practices:
- Conduct business so that environmental challenges are managed as an integral part of current and changing business strategies.
- Recognition that all Southco associates must be trained to perform their jobs in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Commitment to the full compliance with applicable governmental requirements and Southco standards.
- Dedication to prevention of pollution and continuous improvement of our environmental management systems.
- Establishment of objectives and targets which consider environmental aspects and impacts as an integral part of our business decision-making process.
View and Download Southco's Environmental Policy and Certifications in Downloads & Support.
Southco has integrated environment management into our existing management system. We firmly believe that for the good of our associates, our neighbors, our customers and our world, we must control our environmental aspects and impacts.