- Electronic Access Solutions
- EAS System Overview
- Electromechanical Locks
- Access Control Solutions
- Additional System Components
Access Control Solutions
Access Control Solutions from Southco
Southco's Access Control Solutions can range from a simple switch to a more advanced software-based, networked access control system. By managing access privileges electronically, costs associated with complex mechanical key distribution, tracking and replacement can be significantly reduced.
Southco's access control solutions as available as:
- Standalone Solutions – Basic plug-and-play access control without the need for software or network administration.
- Integrated Solutions – Integrate with building access control and monitoring systems to incorporate cabinet level access control into existing systems.
- Independent Networked Solutions – Monitor and manage access across networks from a host computer for remote system configuration, access control and monitoring of multiple access points.
Southco’s Proximity Card Reader solutions provide access control using standard RFID proximity cards typically used for building access. Convenient and secure, our proximity solutions read industry standard RFID cards and tagsand produce a standard output for easy integration with new or existing security systems.
Southco’s digital keypad solutions feature an easily modifiable membrane keypad with remote controller that can be mounted anywhere on a cabinet and upgraded with added functionality as needed. Keypad color, shape and size are customizable to design requirements.
Our RF technology enables wireless actuation of Southco locks using radio frequency technology for remote, wireless locking and unlocking. Southco’s RF Remote Controller supports up to four compatible transmitters from a distance of approximately 20 meters.
Independently control the operation of up to 14 electronic locks or other devices when connected to a standard computer via USB port. Southco’s USB Controller allows simple plug-and-play installation that can be integrated with any Southco electromechanical latch solution.
Our self-contained Electronic Key System allows different access privileges across a large number of enclosures and is ideal for battery operated systems and applications that require a robust electronic credential. A stainless steel key fob, backlit reader and remote controller all work together seamlessly with Southco electromechanical locks to simplify key management.